Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Practically hadn't been stitching in the last 2 days. First of all my neighbours who live in an apartment above me had done something about their pipes or just left the tap open, I don't know, and drowned all their flat with water. Water of course leaked into my apartment through the ceiling and had been dripping all over my kitchen. I have been up all night running with pots and jags, trying to catch it, so it will not leak below on the next floor. The ceiling is ruined of course, as well as the part of the wall.
Besides with this new blog I've discovered the absolutely knew world of scrapbooking (read about it in some other blog) and had been downloading all those scrpabook kits and papers like mad the last 2 days. Never new that such a thing existed at all. I can't say that I'm really interested in making scrapbooks for arranging photos, as I'm not much of a photo fan, but I absolutely love those rich backgrounds and elements. I've been trying to use them for formatting my blog pages and find it rather fascinating. Unfortunately I don't know much about HTML, but maybe I'll try to learn a bit and buy myself some graphic programm. I've a feeling it could become another hobby for me. I had been always fascinated by richly textured and colourful backgrounds, but never knew they were available for downloads. Well, love this new thing. Unfortunately, that takes time away from stitching, so my progress can really slow down. I'm still stitching Crimson Glamour today, but haven't done much on her. maybe will have another update in a couple of days.