Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally received my hand-dyed fabric from Enchanted. I planned to use it for The Key, but it looks a bit too grey for it. It would have been perfect for Ivy which has a lot of white in it, but it is already half done on ordinary Antique White. I think it would look great for something like Rainforest Mandala by Lindhurst which I'm thinking about all the time. Though I absolutely don't need any more new starts now, those mandalas call very strong to me. Don't know, I also like several of her zodiac mandalas, maybe they will be charted in time too. My favourites are Leo (as it is my sign), Pisces, Capricorn and Virgo and all the ones that don't have too much blue in them. Well, don't know, maybe some time... Practically no spare time now, not for stitching, not for blogs or for anything, I'm still stitching Paris Opera Ceiling now, when I'll finish current 10rows, I'll switch to Tree Frog by Jo Lynch.